Wednesday, October 7, 2009


More of what I'm sure will be many Kaspar drawings. These are just quickish studies of some John doodles. They aren't very good but I feel like it's sort of easier to learn from them.

It really gets to the meat and potatoes with what I'm perceiving wrong. On the left one, I stretched out Kaspar's body vertically, a bit. I took away some of the thrust to the right. I stretched out the legs. I evened out and toned down the faces on both, and on the left I inflated his muzzle. To the right, I lost some mass on his back and pushed his face down.

Going to be working on this stuff all night this evening.

1 comment:

  1. It's unreal how far these have come along. I was always originally impressed, but now I have a hard time really catching any of the small critical things you point out. Crazy good.

    Can't wait til your DREAMS COME TRUUUUE.

    ReplyDelete