When I did the overlay, most of it actually turned out pretty good, with some exceptions (the negative space between the arm and chest, the foot on the right, some aspects of the bird's positioning). I am trying to figure out the trick behind nailing the contrasts. I feel like the dog's face looks good (though his chin a bit large), but the hands and feet have been stretched, evened out, watered down.
I also appear to have thinned out the left leg.
My tablet is still not at home, so I apologize for no on-the-image notes.
Working two jobs is, uh, more time consuming than I figured. Luckily the second job is very nice so I am not completely drained of energy after my shifts there!
However, I have to get up in 6 hours to go to the dreaded job! Have a good night, friends. I am gonna try to have a new Clampett study done this weekend.
P.S. Hello, new followers! You folks sure are nice.